About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pn Sharifah Fiza's crumblelitous flintstones.....

Crumblelitious/Flintstones embroideries……..
I was working like mad for the past couple of days to deliver 2 pieces of baju kurung moden and 3 pieces of baju kurung belonging to Pn Sharifah Fiza. What with a lot of other distractions going on like no water supply for 3 days with no prior notice what so ever. Even with the telephone number provided by JBA prove to be of no help…none, zero, sifar, kosong...... I was calling and calling for the duration of 36 hours and every time it was busy/engaged signals. What is the point of having the emergency number when it cannot be reached during such time.. Pointless….Useless…Meaningless…HUMANELESS… And to add insult to already bleeding injury after I finally manage to get muddy water on the 4th day, the electricity went out…yet again another setback.. First I was dried (no water) and then I was fried (no power). Such sad situations, alas.. the show must go on and so I sucked it up until the last piece of baju kurung. There!!!!!! That’s was the story of my miserable days the past week.
So back to work….Thanks Pn Sharifah Fiza for your support and I hope everything is satisfactory. I am posting a picture of her Italian silk kurung moden with bead works and flintstone embroideries. Simply magnific!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment