About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sulam kerawang ayak@goyang dijahit manik

Sulaman kerawang ayak (embroideries)….
To all my fellow embroideries (sulaman) lovers, I am posting another sulaman ayak done around the neck, sleeves and bottom of Italian silk baju kurung. What I did this time is placing more elaborate embroideries around the neck and sleeves, while giving minimal attention to the bottom. This is done purely upon request from the owner. I also added seed beads to accompany these beautiful embroideries to give volume. As a matter of fact, I highly would recommend these to anyone who wants to show off the neck line or emphasizing the top half of your outfit, especially when you will be sitting down and only that top half will be visible. We really should work with what we have. But if you will be standing and able to show the whole outfit, then by all means do full embroideries and do not hold back…




No comments:

Post a Comment