About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kek Lapis Sisek Ikan (1st version) for sale...............

Fish Scales Layer Cake (Kek Lapis sisek Ikan)
I am just posting some images on Fish Scales Layer Cake (kek lapis sisek ikan) today. I use natural colour this time and a sparing amount of Haw Flakes (as requested by Cik Siti) but for those who love a more savoury taste, more Haw Flakes will be added to cater your need. I do occasionally have requests for putting some colour in it like all green or plain and green but I just don’t have the images with me any longer to put up right now. I promise to do so when such order arises in the future.



 kek lapis sisek ikan (version 1)
Feel free to contact me for free samples.. Offer valid for a limited time only and until stocks last…..

No comments:

Post a Comment