About My blog

Mai Style is about my passion for bead works (jahitan manik), embroideries (sulaman ayak, sulaman ayak kerawang) and confectioneries (kek, roti, dll). For more info contact me at my email add mai_shopgirl@yahoo.com, my facebook or my facebook fan page.

Search Post on This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beaded embroideries (sulaman ayak bermanik)......

Sulaman ayak bermanik (beaded embroideries)…..
Midterm school holiday is here again and this means that a long list of wedding invitations to attend. I usually group them into close relative, distant relative, close friend, client friend and common friend. This way I can prioritise the invites in order to make attempt on attending one wedding a weekend at least. This is also the peak season for embroideries orders (sulaman ayak bermanik) for those involved in the wedding ceremonies. The following are a few example of sulaman ayak bermanik done to meet such demands.
front..kebaya

front..... kebaya

bottom.....kurung moden

top.....kurung

No comments:

Post a Comment